Hello fellow BOICE & JungShin bias,
As an international fan base and site, we not only provide information, we also hear you. 🙂
Many foreign BOICE and JungShin bias have faced difficulty signing up for an account at KBS.co.kr.
ShiWoo: Hmmph…this is tough…
What can you do at KBS site?
- Watch Blade and Petal live every Wednesday & Thursday, 9pm KST
- Comment on the posts in the Blade and Petal drama section
- Leave messages for ShiWoo to support him
ShiWoo: I wonder how many messages will I get today…
Today, I managed to sign up successfully, and I am going to share my secrets how…
Here are some step-by-step tips and tricks to getting your own official KBS account:
- Have your passport number on hand.
- Have a scan of your ID/driver’s license/passport (in soft copy) on hand.
- Open your Internet Explorer (the application will not be successful if you use other browsers)
- Go to https://sso.kbs.co.kr/SSO/KBSWeb/foreign/OverseaPermission.aspx
- Follow the instructions to sign up
- When uploading the picture of your ID/driver’s license/passport, ensure that:
- it is a png file (they said jpg is ok but my initial jpg one didnt work. so png might be best)
- it is below 100kb. (they said below 400kb but my initial 140kb+ one didnt work. my second one did)
- IMPT: The credentials on BOTH your submission and number KEYED in must tally. So use only ONE credential.
Example: If you input your passport number, the scan should be of your passport too, containing the same ID/number.
- Continue to follow the instructions to complete registration
After completing registration…
- Wait for their confirmation email. They will tell you they have received your application and is reviewing. This could be as soon a few hours after submission.
- Wait for another email to notify you of your application’s status. This happened the next working day for me.
Meanwhile, do register away! 🙂
ShiWoo: What are you waiting for? Go!
Questions? Please do leave a comment below and we’ll try to help! ^^